Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

More Painting After All

When the mail came, we found our free samples of Valspar paint that Auntie Berman had thoughtfully sent for some time back. We both got a box with two plastic mini-roller pans, a mini-paint roller with one refill, and a 7.2 ounce jar of paint. Mine was Jaunty Green and hers was Full Sun.


This inspired me to paint the dining room and one of the bedrooms.



The sun was over the yardarm by then but this gives you an idea of the colors. The top floor will be divided into three rooms.

1 comment:

  1. When I saw "free paint sample" I knew I had to get some. It took a couple of weeks to get to the website early enough to get in on the deal. The colors I chose were so spring-like I couldn't resist, thought I really didn't know what I was going to do with them. Another inspiration from inside my head!

    ReplyDelete