I realize the shade of red wasn't particularly good for her coloring and maybe the hat is a little too much, but she likes it anyway.
Here is how I did it:
These are leftover petals. The ones I used were bigger and fuller. I folded the middle pedal down and sewed along where the pin it.
I sewed three of these together and used stick-on velcro to fasten it. The top was made from a four-petal rose. I'm not sure how I did it, but velcro was involved.
|Wow! That's a lot of red. Flora dutifully admires the dress.|
|"Sorry to interrupt your picnic, but I just had to show off my new dress."|
|It looks like a case of leprosy|
|Lola and Glorious are relieved that Charlies won't compete with their headdresses|
In the continuing toilet saga, we found what is probably a Barbie toilet but it's incomplete and I'm not sure what kind of a base we can use. It will definitely be painted!